Thursday, June 15, 2006

Does anyone else fall for this stuff?

So - I should be banned from the JB Hifi website. The attraction of having the entire Mountain Goats back catalogue delivered to my door; or being able to listen to Margot and the Nuclear So-and-Sos before it's released in Australia... I just can't help it!

Anyway... I came home to find 'Yell Fire' [the new one from Michael Franti and Spearhead] in my mailbox. Happy happy joy joy.



And yes... I was entirely sucked in by the little flashing "hot deal" symbol near it on the JB site... for the low low price of $23.99 [plus $2.50 postage and handling] I am now the proud owner of a limited edition [probably limited to how many they can sell] 'Yell Fire' cd and EXCLUSIVE dvd [that's right - music videos, interviews, never before seen live footage]. And... "Pre-order now and receive as a bonus the AUSTRALIAN ONLY 'Love Kamikaze' CD. Very limited offer while stock lasts - this offer is available ONLINE ONLY". That's THREE cds for the price of ONE!

I know. I'm aware.
Yes, yes I know.

But you know what? I'm so so happy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home