Friday, June 23, 2006

World Cup Poetry

I'm taking submissions for best/worst socceroo headlines and puns - but they must include the word "Guus".



So far...

"In Guus We Trust"

"Guus loves ya baby?"

"Guus your daddy?"

"Guus the boss?"

"No Guus No Glory"

"Guus on ya' Aussies"

"Have a Guus day"

"Guus who made round two?"

"Guus you didn't think we could do it!"

New one from Papa G: "Guus let the dogs out? Guus, Guus!"

From The Age "Ground Control to Major Guus"

Any ideas? Feel free to comment below...

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a bit late...but my internet only just started working again, and I think this is a good one:

"The Guus that Laid the Golden Egg."

Or, if you want to get really tricky:

"The Guus that Laid the (Green and) Golden Egg."

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger deep in thought said...

I love it! Very adventurous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home